BULLY BUZZ programs focus on reducing and preventing bullying, cyber bullying, sexting and other digital abuse, educating against homophobia, racism and hatred, decreasing school absenteeism, and deterring violence in schools, online and in our communities. We teach effective solutions on how to respond to all forms of bullying; as well as educating young children, teens, and young adults in school and online, providing help for those in need and at risk of suicide, raising awareness, peer mentoring programs in schools and for the public.
Our Goals and Objectives
- Create empowerment by raising self-esteem, creating self awareness, and self-control
- More imposed unity which will decrease and eliminate violence limiting new additions and involvement of gangs.
- Creating peace in order to create focus on education and life skills needed to be productive in society.
- Commitment: BULLY BUZZ wants to inspire pro-social relationships, srong interpersonal skills, and instill a sense of hope in the future.
- Responsibility: Empower youth in establishing goals and following through on commitments.
- Possibility: Expand the perspective of young people to make them aware of life’s possibilities.
- Support: An individual is dramatically influenced by their support system. BULLY BUZZ wants to surround youth by a caring, inclusive empowered environment.