My Sister’s Keeper is a 90 day intervention process for young girls and young woman. It is used as part as our Intervention process that helps build and correct integrity and character issues in young children and teens who bully. Upon entering this program the bully will have to go through a humility structure and humbling period where he will have to hold a sign for 2 hours in public view. Within this program bullies will have to become peer consultants to those victims who reach out to Bully Buzz for bully intervention, giving them an opportunity to hear and feel the pain that they put their victims through. Counseling is also given during this time to reach the root of the problem for the bullying behavior.
My Brother’s Keeper will:
- Create awareness between peers by implementing unified circumstances that create confidential and trust-worthy communication.
- Create awareness that everyone is different, but should be treated equally in non-violent matters.
- Teach proper communication and self-awareness.
- Create self-control.
- Impose unity which will decrease and eliminate violence.
- Create peace in order to create focus on education and life skills needed to be productive in society.