- Must attend an orientation prior to volunteering (Virtual & In-Office Orientations Available)
- Must have experience and interest in working with troubled youth
- Must be patient, detail-oriented and thorough
- Must be willing to complete a background check through Bully Buzz
- Commitment levels vary based on program, committee or project of interest
*Volunteers must have an iPad, Tablet, Smart phone with internet connection, and/ or be able to connect to WIFI internet access. These devices are not mandatory when volunteering in groups because there will be more than one person with an available device to track Buzztip Reports, make follow-ups, and emergency calls when doing field work.
If you do not have any of the devices needed Bully Buzz will provide one for you to utilize only during volunteer hours.
Because of the high volume of applications we regularly receive, we encourage all applicants to respond to all open ended questions in at least a few sentences to a few paragraphs. The more information you provide, and the more thoughtful your responses, the more likely your application will stand out. Bully Buzz is a service provider with non-discrimination policies, and thus supports volunteers from all walks of life. As such, we want all applicants to feel free to share information that speaks to their individuality.
For questions concerning your identity (ethic, orientation, or gender) Please choose the category that most closely matches your personal identity. If you wish to elaborate more (i.e. , Latino, specifically Puerto Rican) please do so in the space provided.